Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera, Pink
- Kid-Tough and built to survive drop, after drop, after drop
- Features easy and child friendly controls
- Features: 1.44 TFT colored screen, Inbuilt memory that stores over 1000+picures, 0.3 mega pixel imager, 4x digital zoom
- Enhanced imager for good low light performance
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Add fun special effects with downloadable software
- Product Dimensions: 3.23 x 2.31 x 5.12 inches; 0.87 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.87 pounds
- ASIN: B0089W1J1A
- Item model number: Y8860
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Built tough enough for kids--and now even better! The Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Camera is a real digital camera that's tough enough to stand up to the ways kids play and the places they go. Now it has even more features for better pictures in more situations! Dual hand grips are easy for small hands to hold, while big buttons are preschooler friendly.
Dual Grips and Big Buttons for Easy Operation
The Kid-Tough Digital Camera is the perfect size for little hands to hold. This camera features sturdy dual hand grips for steady shots and big buttons that are easy for preschoolers to press. The two-eye viewing is easy for kids to look through and allows them to see exactly what they are taking a picture of. This camera has a large 1.4-inch color screen that lets kids see the pictures they've taken--instantly! The 4X digital zoom feature lets kids get a close up shot!
Download Photos to Your Computer
The Kid-Tough Digital Camera stores over 2,000 pictures and has 256 MB of built-in memory. Once photos are downloaded onto your computer, kids can edit them by adding stamps, frames, and more with the PC-based downloadable photo editor software available as a free download from Fisher-Price. Not only does this camera allow preschoolers to have their very own camera, it also allows them to use their creativity to make each photo special with their own artistic touch! Once photos are saved on your computer, they can be deleted off the camera to make room for more picture-taking adventures!
Photography and Editing Develop Artistic Confidence
The Kid-Tough Digital Camera is a preschooler's very own digital camera that helps develop unlimited imaginative thinking as they begin to capture great photo moments. As self-expression develops through their picture-taking, the option to add special effects helps it grow into confidence and pride in what they've created!
- Microsoft Windows XP or higher
- 150 MB hard drive space available for installation
- USB port and USB cable (not included) for computer connectivity
Photo editing software is not Mac-compatible, but you can connect this camera directly to your Mac to transfer images.
What's in the Box
Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera and instructions.
Digital Camera (Pink)
At a Glance:
- Kid-Tough and built to survive drop after drop
- Easy, child-friendly controls are preschooler friendly
- 1.4-inch colored screen shows kids their images
- Built-in memory stores over 1,000 pictures
- Add special effects with free downloadable editing software
- Three to seven years
- Four AAA LR03 alkaline batteries (not included)
- USB cable (not included) required to move pictures from camera to computer
Fisher-Price® Kid Tough® Microsoft®
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Windows Vista is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.